Upload Images and Certificates
You can upload your own report files and diamond images, so that they will appear together with your diamond listings.
Note: Without doing anything, most GIA, IGI and HRD reports will appear automatically by themselves after a day or so.
So how do you get your own files onto RapNet?
Organize your files
- Name your files as following:
- Certificate number, e.g. 123456789.jpg
- Stock Number, e.g ABCD-12.pdf
- For any other convention, you need to specify the filename in your stock file
- For images. use the name specified in the ImageFile column in the upload file
- For certificates, use the name specified in the CertificateFilename column in the upload file
- Note: You can also link your files to a public accesible URL. Instead of the filename, specify the URL.
However, these files will not be used for advanced reseller services such as RapLink
Prepare your files
- File size about 500 Kb, but not larger than 1 MB.
- Certificates and grading reports
- File size about 300 Kb, but not larger than 1 MB.
- PDF, JPG, PNG